JOIN NOAH // INVITATION
Launched in 2009, the NOAH Conference has grown into the preeminent European event where over 2,000 Internet CEOs, executives and investors gain insights into the latest proven concepts, network and establish new business relationships, while also enjoying the NOAH business networking dinner party. Known for its focus on profitable business models and data, the event is also about interacting with speakers, being inspired, and having fun.
Now in its 9th year, NOAH is hosting two upcoming events with very different underlying themes. NOAH Berlin (22-23 Jun 2017) presents a unique discussion platform for CEOs and founders from established champions and disruptive challengers across a number of key industry verticals. NOAH London (2-3 Nov 2017) is focused on connecting capital with great companies and helping service providers to find relevant customers.
Overview Axel Springer NOAH Berlin 2017
22-23 June 2017, Tempodrom, Berlin
- Creation of a sector-neutral ecosystem connecting established Champions and new Challengers
- Platform for discussing disruptive trends across industries and understanding how others have successfully managed challenges and benefited from emerging opportunities
- Date: 22-23 June 2017
- Location: Tempodrom, Berlin
- Hosted by Axel Springer and NOAH Advisors
- Senior executives and decision makers across all industry sectors
- The NOAH Conference provides a platform for leaders of the digital economy to meet and interact. The target audience spans from entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, networkers to leading industry journalists.